Longarm Quilting on Frame
- 20″ or 24″ throat space to suit your needs
- Stitch Regulation for perfect stitches
- Unique digital thread tension adjustment
- Easy threading, independent bobbin winder
- The ergonomic operation, fully from the front
BERNINA Longarm Quilting Machines on Frame
From the Very First Stitch, You Will Appreciate the Thought Behind Every Detail.
The BERNINA Q 20 and Q 24 are longarm quilting machines and only differ in the length of the throat space.
- Q 24 has a throat space of 24 inches.
- Q 20 has a throat space of 20 inches.
BERNINA offers the quilting frame in three sizes: “Small”, “Classic” and “Large”, allowing you to choose the frame that best fits your quilting space while maximizing your project size.
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child’s play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
Comfortable quilting has priority
- 8-way, fully-adjustable handles
- Quilt in your preferred position
- Adapt position to any quilting method
The most frequently used functions are right at your fingertips. Fully-adjustable 8-way handles offer comfort, whether stitching edge-to-edge or custom motifs, reducing any potential fatigue. Simply quilt in your preferred position.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
With high-speed precision stitching up to 2.200 stitches per minute, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.
Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Unique user interface
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance
Working with bright lights
- Naturally illuminated working area
- Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
- Perfect illumination of the quilting area
50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.
Unique thread tension control
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required
The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a wide range of thread types with success, no external tension assembly required.
It’s your choice
- How much space you need
- Which accessory you want to add
- Build your individual long arm machine
Choose between 20 Inch (Q 20) or 24 Inch (Q 24) throat space. Our quilt frames are available in three different sizes.
For excellent quilting results, we have developed an ideal, high-quality frame which is available in three different sizes (Large/Classic/Small). All three frames are constructed from anodized aluminum for a light weight yet sturdy frame that can handle the weight, size and speed of the BERNINA longarm machines with ease.
|Size (length & depth)|
|Maximum quilt size|
|Adjustable frame height|
|Number of legs||6||6||4|
|Hydraulic lift||optional||optional||not available|
|Hook system||M Class Rotary Hook|
|Color touchscreen||4.3” (109 mm)|
|Illumination of the full length of the free arm||50 LEDs|
|Presser foot lift||Electronic|
|Upper thread break sensor|
|BERNINA Stitch Regulator functionality||Dual Stitch Regulators|