The medium-heavy duty lockstitch flatbed machines of the series 1767 offers approved Dürkopp Adler seam quality at a fair price
Due to high reliability and durability, this series convinces by low costs during the life cycle of the product. The universal use for flat stitching operations on the sector of medium weight material as e.g. upholstery, leather goods, and technical textiles are guaranteed by automatic basic functions like thread trimmer, automatic backtracking, and pneumatic sewing foot lift.
The corresponding sewing equipment and attachments make it possible to optimally adapt the machines to special operations.
- Low life-cycle costs due to high reliability and durability
- The powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating feet guarantee a trouble-free and displacement-free material feed when processing most different fabric thicknesses and structures
- Thee large clearance facilitates the handling of large-area workpieces
- High productivity due to large bobbin capacity (XXL hook)
- High efficiency due to energy-saving, integrated sewing drive
- The sewing foot lifts up to 20 mm max. facilitates the feeding and removing bulky workpieces
- Maximum sewing foot stroke up to 9 mm allows a safe climbing over differently high material plies
- DAC classic – modern, reliable, and network-capable Dürkopp Adler control technology, incl. control panel OP1000 with numerical display
- Integrated keypad with ergonomically arranged favorite key for easy operation
- The machine identification memory (machine ID) containing all machine-specific control information allows an easy start-up with the DAC Classic control (Plug and Play)
- Central oil wick lubrication (minimal lubricating system) for low maintenance
- A modular-designed casing enables easy and maintenance-friendly access to the machine-relevant components