ECO and CLASSIC describes a clearly defined level of functionality and upgradability of all machines out of the M-TYPE platform. ECO stands for perfect seam results, low maintenance construction, and a modern design without automatic functions like thread trimming, sewing foot lift, back tack, etc.
CLASSIC Goldline means machines with the highest level of convenience and performance for maximum efficiency and flexibility.
The CLASSIC Silverline subclasses of 867 with its equipment characteristics take place between the ECO and CLASSIC Goldline versions. Automatic functions like sewing foot lift, thread trimmer, and automatic back tacking combined with the huge range of sewing equipment and additional equipment these machines meet the requirements in the field of medium-heavy duty applications.
- DA Direct Drive, integrated into the upper housing, with superior penetration power in combination with the excellent stitch technology of the M-TYPE
- impressive dynamics in the acceleration and braking phases during the sewing operation
- Precise stop positioning even at high operating speed
- Quiet and vibration-free machine operation
- Very energy efficient
- Service friendly machine and drive concept
- Gearless power transfer without belt reduction
- DAC CLASSIC controls including operation panel OP-1000 for optimum functionality and extraordinary user comfort
- A machine identification system for the administration of specific machine parameters