- Even when the sewing material is changed or even if the sewing process is difficult.
- The machine will adapt itself to the circumstance and enable easy sewing.
- The machine is adaptable to a broader range of sewing materials.
- The powerful 400W motor outputs large amounts of torque even at slow speeds so that a strong needle penetration force can be obtained.
- This feature is ideal for use when sewing thin materials that can easily pucker when reverse stitches are sewn.
- Condensed stitches have a smaller sewing pitch and they help prevent fraying.
- The opener achieves a silent operating environment that has never been obtained by conventional ones.