JACK A4E FEATURES
- The stitch length can reach 0.1mm controlled by a stepper motor. The stitch length adjustment lock function has also been introduced.
- The overlapping of the stitches can be done very precisely in all stitch lengths. Digital bartack function is available.
- You can create beautiful ornamental stitches, thanks to the alternating stitch length and repetitions. They can also be modified according to different needs.
- Thanks to the structure of the stepper motor for electronic bartack, noise has been drastically reduced: this allows you to work in a quieter and more comfortable work environment.
- You no longer need to cut the remaining thread: this avoids the risk of ruining the work and saves time and money. In addition, the machine also allows you to activate the initial and/or final condensation stitch to avoid the unraveling of the seam.
- Using the machine will teach you the various functions itself, if there are any errors it will notify you, and clicking on the VOICE button will suggest how to solve the problem.
ABOUT JACK SEWING MACHINES
Jack Sewing Machines are widely applied in apparel, footwear, luggage, furniture, leather, automotive, aerospace, etc. Jack is always dedicated to innovation and also leads in product innovation and quality control. Furthermore, it is ISO9000, ISO14000, OHSAS18000, and CE certificated.
For years, Jack has provided its customers with competitive/reasonable sewing equipment prices and has also made a remarkable contribution to the new sewing culture. As it’s a core mission, Jack adheres to ”Harmony, Honesty, Struggle, Rise”, Jack keeps pace with the times and advocates innovation. Likewise, it makes an unremitting endeavor to build Jack as the leader of global sewing equipment. Click Here to Know More about Jack Sewing Machine!!