JACK F4 FEATURES
- Needle position sensor (up/down), thread cutter on needle bar, adjustable sewing speeds and half stitch/full stitch button; all at an affordable price.
- The Jack F4 control panel is simple and intuitive. The user can adjust sewing speed, set needle position (up/down) or reset the machine to factory default settings directly from the Control Panel.
- There is also a built-in surge protector, sleep mode, tilt sensor and error code reader, all standard.
- The Jack F4 comes standard with integrated adjustable LED lighting and a half/full stitch button on the machine head.
- On top of the machine is an integrated bobbin winder, allowing you to wind bobbins while continuously sewing.
- No complicated motors or belts to deal with; also the Jack F4 comes equipped with an integrated AC servo motor.
ABOUT JACK SEWING MACHINES
Jack Sewing Machines are widely applied in apparel, footwear, luggage, furniture, leather, automotive, aerospace, etc. Jack is always dedicated to innovation, and also leads in product innovation and quality control. Furthermore, it is ISO9000, ISO14000, OHSAS18000, and CE certificated.
For years, Jack has provided its customers with competitive/reasonable sewing equipment prices and has also made a remarkable contribution to the new sewing culture. As it’s a core mission, Jack adheres to ”Harmony, Honesty, Struggle, Rise”, Jack keeps pace with the times and advocates innovation. Likewise, it makes an unremitting endeavour to build Jack as the leader of global sewing equipment. Click Here to Know More about Jack Sewing Machine!!