Management of sewing performance and sewing machine with JUKI’s next-generation sewing system.
- The knife supports sewing lengths of 41mm at the maximum. Since the LBH-1795ANS is provided as standard with the 120 mm presser, it is capable of sewing 120mm long buttonholes.
- Data on sewing machine adjustments made according to the product to be sewn can be transferred to a commercially available Android tablet in contactless mode.
- The maximum sewing speed is 4,200 sti/min., and the jump speed is 200 mm/s.
- Electronic control of the material feed mechanism, needle feed mechanism, needle thread trimming mechanism, bobbin thread trimming mechanism, cloth trimming mechanism, presser lifter mechanism and other mechanisms have been achieved.
- The illuminance of the LED light is adjustable and is located on the underside of the arm jaw.
- The machine can change the needle thread tensions at the parallel and bartacking sections of the buttonhole, to produce a beautiful buttonhole shape. This capability helps greatly in preventing thread breakage.
- This prevents unthreading of the needle thread and thread fraying that is likely to occur at the beginning of sewing.
- Thread tension for basting stitching can be specified separately.