The sewing machine with organized split needle bars is the only sewing machine in the industry that comes with a semi-dry head. It helps reduce poor-quality products due to oil stains even in the case of product items that have corner stitching sections.
- The semi-dry head sewing machine with organized split needle bars is only available from JUKI. Unique to JUKI
- A thread of tension control mechanism has been developed for each type of sewing machine in order to achieve the best-suited thread tension for its purpose.
- Two selectable new-method oiling mechanisms.
- The sewing machine for jeans and heavy-weight materials (G type) produces well-tensed seams by the optimization of the feed mechanism.
- Highly reliable thread-trimming mechanism
- The internal mechanism of the sewing machine has been thoroughly re-investigated to achieve further improvement of maintainability and workability.
- The operation panels CP-18A and CP-180A is provided with a production support function.