Revo® introduces the new DAD-R Series high-performance handheld sewing machines, packed with advanced features to stitch bags with ease even under the most adverse operating conditions in an agricultural or industrial environment.
- Higher presser foot clearance – sews up to 10mm material thickness
- Improved lubrication system – offers longer life to all the moving parts
- The reinforced feed mechanism for more positive feed
- Scissor-type durable thread cutter
- The enhanced needle lever assembly
- Extended wear bushings
- Longer life cam
- Streamlined design from its predecessor
- Ideal for production line or in the field
- Durable non-corrosive epoxy finish
- CAD designed mechanism ensures the smooth running of components
These features combined with the power to close bags at 1800 stitches per minute ensure DAD-R machines handle the toughest of bag closing jobs quickly and safely with dependable performance.DAD-R Series machines require fewer adjustments and demand minimum maintenance, reducing downtime and costs.
It is rugged, fast, and packed with the power to withstand the heaviest of workloads.