|Max. speed||3,000 S.P.M|
|Working speed||Approx. 2800 R.P.M. (Depends on Sewing Material)|
|Seam||Twin-seam, each double-thread chain stitch (2 needles, 2 Looper, 4 thread type)|
|Distance Between Two Needles||6 mm|
|Stitch Length||11 to 18 stitches per 100 mm (adjustable)|
|Material Thickness||Up to 8 mm|
|Kind of Material||All type of Woven Sacks, Hessian and Multiwall Paper bags.|
|Needle Size||DN * 1 # 25/26 (Depends on thickness)|
|Thread||PP, HDPE, Multifilament, Synthetic / Cotton|
|Power required||1/2 HP Clutch Motor (Single Phase) 2850 R.P.M.|
|Net Weight||42 Kgs.|
GABBAR ST 502 HD
Woven Sack Sewing Machine
- Specially designed for heavy weight material such as PP, HDPE, Leno, Non-Woven and Multiwall Paper and other types of woven sacks.
- Bobinless stitching system resulting in production increase
- Any type of multifilament, cotton or synthetic yarn and Raffia tape can be used.
- Easily convertible in single neddle machine.
- Distance between two stitches can be adjusted.
- Fully automatic lubrication with oil recycling system which ensure long life of machine.
- Easy and low maintenance with more durability.
- Parts are easily available.
Please call us to check availability and price at 1800-258-5599