- 57 Stitch Applications for essential sewing techniques
- General purpose, zipper, and buttonhole feet included
- Buttonholes are sewn in 4 easy steps for consistent, polished results
- Eliminate guesswork with simple stitch selection
- Quick and easy-to-follow threading guides
Stitch Applications (57)
- A Stitch Application simply means a specific sewing technique that you can do with a selected stitch. Stitch Applications are all the different things you can DO with your machine!
Online Owner’s Class (+)
- Learn your machine’s basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle, and more. Available online whenever you are!
Built-In Stitches (6)
- Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
Four-Step Buttonhole (+)
- Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
Darning Plate (+)
- Place the darning plate into position over the machine’s feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms, and even for sewing on buttons.
Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)
- Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Reverse (Lever)
- Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)
- The machine’s interior frame is metal, providing long-lasting durability
LED Lighting (+)
- Long-lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
Free Arm (+)
- Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs, and other smaller or tubular projects
Snap-On Presser Feet (+)
- Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter (+)
- Presser’s foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics.